Becoming a Functional and Nutritional Wellness Patient
AT THE CENTER FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH, we want you to feel comfortable before embarking on your journey to with us. We want you to understand how the care we provide is different. We help you address chronic health concerns by addressing the causes of illness, rather than just the symptoms. We work collaboratively as a team to help you achieve Optimal Health.To help you understand what we do, and how we do it, we encourage you to fully explore the educational information we have created for you.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the About the Center for Optimal Health part of the website and read About Functional and Nutritional Wellness.
- Read the Center’s Frequently Asked Questions.
- Read the Right Order of Things Article
- Read our Practice Policies.
- Download the New Patient Forms
- After you have reviewed this, please contact our office to make an appointment. By phone, (920)743-4221; by email, office DCOptimalHealth@gmail.com.